Battles take place in one of the 30+ arena layouts prepared by the Mechorgs or in your own custom arenas. Three battle modes are available depending on how advanced your civilisation is: Assimilation, Elimination and Strata:Gem. Each battle mode presents a different set of rules, drone units and strategies.
You can battle any of six alien species or bring your own opponent. NebulArena battles can be fought using a single shared devices or between devices on the local network.
The Mechorg Arena Master, has prepared more than 50 challenges to test the skills of newcomers and veterans alike. Completing these challenges as well as other specific accomplishments will earn you achievement points so you can compare your proficiency with friends.
The Arena Master also runs a perpetual tournament on the game center to determine the best commanders of the galaxy.
– 3 battle modes
– 50+ challenges
– 30+ arena layouts
– 6 Alien Intelligences (AI) of different level and play style with zany banter
– Play against friends using a single shared device or between two devices over the local network or Game Center
– The arena editor will let you create and share your own custom arenas and challenges
– Player rating system similar to chess leagues
– Tournament battles on the Game Center
– Multiple players statistics and achievements on a single device
– Suspend and resume battles
– Extensive battle statistics and history
If you just want to try it out, a free “teaser” version for iPhone and iPad is available on the app store.
You can find it here: NebulArena Free
NebulArena is available in English and French. We will eventually want to translate it in more languages (but not using a dictionary or Google’s translation). News about NebulArena may not be as popular as weather maps and mortgage calculators, but we’re hoping that people will talk about it on he web from YouTube to mp3 sites. You can visit this site periodically or subscribe to its RSS feed to keep up to date of the Merchorg’s relations with Eathlings.