NebulArena is a 2 player strategy board game that brings a new, interstellar, twist to classic game concepts such as Chess and Reversi (Othello). It was developed entirely in Apple’s Swift programming language and works on iOS, tvOS and MacOS devices.
Ever since the Mechorgs entered our galaxy, interstellar conflicts have been resolved in the NebulArena. Billions of lives and uncounted resources have been saved by this alternative to wasteful warfare.
You can now resolve your own interstellar conflict in the Mechorg’s arenas.
Battles take place in one of the 30+ arena layouts prepared by the Mechorgs or in your own custom arenas. Three battle modes are available depending on how advanced your civilisation is: Assimilation, Elimination and Strata:Gem. Each battle mode presents a different set of rules, drone units and strategies.
You can battle any of six alien species or bring your own opponent. NebulArena battles can be fought using a single shared device or between devices on the local network.
The Mechorg Arena Master, has prepared more than 50 challenges to test the skills of newcomers and veterans alike. Completing these challenges as well as other specific accomplishments will earn you achievement points so you can compare your proficiency with friends.
The Arena Master runs a perpetual tournament on the game center to determine who are the best commanders of the galaxy.
– 3 battle modes
– 50+ challenges
– 30+ arena layouts
– 6 Alien Intelligences (AI) of different level and play style with zany banter
– turn based, using a single shared device or two devices over local network/bluetooth
– create and share your own custom arena layouts and challenges
– player rating system similar to chess leagues
– tournament battles on the Game Center
– multiple players statistics and achievements on a single device
– suspend and resume battles
– extensive battle statistics and history
If you have any questions, observations or issues, leave comments under the Support page.